Welcome to Duke Women’s Basketball camps central!
The DWB family of camps offers the chance for you to learn the most up to date skills, develop your leadership and improve basketball IQ. This is your opportunity to take your game to the Next Level!
With several ACC Championships, numerous NCAA tournament appearances and the highest number of players in the WNBA from the ACC, Duke has a proven record of team success and individual improvement. Using her Nationally Renowned philosophy, “Choice not Chance” Coach of the Year Coach Joanne P McCallie has put together a camp designed to develop players using the methods she and her staff have used for the last 21 years as a head coach. Camp descriptions are listed but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
DWB camps are devoted in helping you improve as a player and person and we are looking forward to another great summer of basketball in Cameron Indoor Stadium and we hope that you will join us!
DWB Camp highlights include
- Duke Basketball’s unique Championship basketball atmosphere of hard work, discipline, enthusiasm, encouragement and skill mastery
- Superior instruction from a coaching staff that is knowledgeable and experienced
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more!
- Official NIKE Duke women’s basketball t-shirt
- Choice not Chance Philosophy
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER 2014 CAMPS
2014 Camp Dates
Elite Camp: June 7-8
DWB 1: June 25-28
DWB 2: July 5-8
Lil’ Hoopers: July 7-11
Clinic Series: July 23-25